25 of the most incredible, sensational spiralizer recipes for you to enjoy all summer long. From zoodles to salads to stir-fry, you won’t be missing those carby noodles.
I have been OBSESSED with my spiralizer this summer. We’re really trying to make our summer meals a little lighter in the bold attempt at us becoming a little lighter. My spiralizer has been a huge help in this arena, as we LOVE carbs. Especially pasta! But, what I’ve quickly discovered, especially making Toasted Almond Pesto Zoodles with Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, is that we love the sauce even more! Plus Zoodles is just fun to say!
My other favorite aspects to spiralized recipes is that they can be made days ahead of time. Simply store raw zoodles in a ziptop bag with a paper towel, and they’ll last several days in the fridge. And they take minutes to make. That will make putting a healthy dinner on the table fast and easy!
Here are 25 Sensational Spiralizer Recipes to inspire your next zoodle dish!
Which one do you think you’ll try first? Here are some of the best rated Spiralizers for you to get started on your spiralizer recipes!
25 Sensational Spiralizer Recipes Index
- Greek Zoodle Bowls by Recipe This
- Alfredo Zoodles by Wholesome Yum
- Asian Style Shrimp Zoodle Stir Fry by Dinner with the Rollos
- Cucumber Onion Salad by The Dinner Mom
- 7 Minute Paleo Garlic & Coconut Zoodles by Recipe This
- Aubergine, Tomato And Zoodles Winter Salad Warmer by Recipe This
- Cajun Zoodles by The Starving Chef
- Easy Spiralized Mulberry Kohlrabi Salad by Fearless Dining
- Garlic Zoodles With Chicken Pizza by Recipe This
- Pasta Primavera with Sweet Potato and Zucchini ‘Noodles’ by All She Cooks
- Lentil Quinoa Meatball Bolognese And Zucchini Noodles by Strength and Sunshine
- Raw Balsamic Tahini Beet Noodles by Strength and Sunshine
- Roasted Cauliflower Cashew Cream Alfredo Sauce by Stacey Homemaker
- Spicy Chicken Stroganoff with Broiled Zoodles by A Sprinkling of Cayenne
- Spicy Sauteed Shrimp and Feta Zoodles by My Wife Can Cook
- Paleo Spiralized Radish and Lime Salad by Fearless Dining
- Zucchini Noodle Crusted Pizza Pie with 3 Cheeses by The Dinner Mom
- Zucchini Noodles with Tuna and Green Olives by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Noodles by Stacey Homemaker
- Zucchini Pasta Pesto by Cook Eat Paleo
- Sunshine Spiralized Beet Salad by Strength and Sunshine
- Vietnamese Zoodle Salad by Sidewalk Shoes
- 5 Ingredient Zucchini Noodle Alfredo by The Dinner Mom
- Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Cherry Tomato, Sausage, Garlic, and Herb Sauce by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Cucumber Carrot Salad with Sesame Seeds by Making Healthy Choices
Here are other recipes you may enjoy
Toasted Almond Pesto Zoodles with Heirloom Tomatoes
I have a spiralizer but it doesn’t get a lot of use. But those stroganoff zoodles are calling to me! I really DO need to do more zoodles and fewer carbs so I can get rid of the last of this baby weight!
Wow lots of great recipes here. I have an OXO Spiralizer….and LOVE IT. So much fun to use, and the dishes are cool to eat too.
Marie-Pierre Breton says
Plenty of low carb idea in there! I do have manual (the third one from your pic) instrument to make zoodles… but not a fan of it… I’d rather use my cheese grater. Any preference on your side?
Sarah James says
What a fab collection of spiralizer recipes, just what I need as my courgette plant is giving me so many courgettes at the moment. I love the sound of the Vietnamese zoodle salad.
Ooh! These look incredible. I got a spiralizer last year and don’t use it nearly enough. I would love to try those Alfredo Zoodles.
What a fab collection of recipes! I used to have a spiralizer but then I gave it away. Wish I hadn’t now!
You should consider getting another one! They’re pretty cheap as far as kitchen appliances go!
Sandi G says
Thank you for including my kohlrabi salad in this post. Sharing all around :-).
You’re so very welcome! We’re planning on growing kohlrabi this fall, I can’t wait to try this with our own crop.
Emily Fata says
I’m currently *obsessed* with my spiralizer and am constantly looking for new recipes to try out! These are great — I can’t wait to try them all out!
Brittany Anglemyer says
Some of these look so yummy. I definitely need to try a few of these out!
I can’t wait to try some of these. I have a spiralizer but only used it a handful of times. Now with all the recipes I will have endless meal options.
Mary Burris says
I used to have a cheap version of the spiralizer, but it fell apart after one use. I was so disappointed that I didn’t bother to get another one – better version or not. I’ve seen posts with beautiful foods using spiralizers, but I just can’t bring myself to do it yet.
I understand, that has happened to me with a rice cooker a few years ago. But I’ve been really happy with my spiralizer. It’s sturdy.
Ann F. Snook-Moreau says
I’ve never tried to make zoodles but I’d be willing to give it a try for some of these recipes. The pasta primavera sounds amazing!
What a great round up! We have a spiralizer but it doesn’t get nearly enough use. I’m going to have to break it out and make those Thai Sweet Potato zoodles, they look amazing!
Britney Kaufman says
I have a spiralizer we got from our wedding but I haven’t used it yet because I have no recipes! Thanks for sharing all these!
The Cajun Zoodles and the strognoff sounds really delicious. I will check the recipes out.
I have been wanting to purchase this and now you just gave me the push. Thanks for sharing!
🦋 Evelyn, PathofPresence says
Oh my gosh Nicole, I think I’ve hit the mother load of spiralizer recipes! I own a spiralizer and can’t wait to try all of these. Thank you so much. Pinning….!!👍🏼
Megan B says
Looks like I’m going to need to get myself a spiralizer. These look too good not to!
Shannon Sawicki says
These are great, i love sneaking veggies into recipes and this gives the dish such a interesting look
Elizabeth O says
Oh I need a spiralizer now!! So many amazing recipes to try and it looks so fun too. Saving this to try some recipes.
Kelly Edgar says
I have been waiting to try zoodles for so long! This post has inspired me to try this weekend, these recipes look so good.
Esme Sy says
If I had a spiralizer it would be any of these, and they’ll be gone in a heartbeat. Feels like I’m in heaven! Time to show my friends what I’ve just read from here, heh!
Lisa Rios says
I have never spiralized… I’m a bit skeptical as I’m a bit of a pasta junkie and I like the floury doughy taste. I’ll have to try it out, though. I could use less calories in my life lol
Wow! what a world of wonderful recipes. To be honest I haven’t use spiralizer, thanks for introducing me to it. Now I know where to look for those great inspirational recipes to follow with. By the way I just love that Cajun Zoodles I should cook it at home.